FW: [Winpcap-users] Network crash when sending a certain amount

RJ RJdaMasterOfDesaster at t-online.de
Mon May 22 07:37:31 GMT 2006

Hi,

i think i got it solved. My sygate personal firewall doesn't seem to like
packet injection via pcap. After I deactivated it, all worked fine.

Too stupid I didn't notice earlier.

Now another question: how do I get the firewall to work with my programs? It
could be very dangerous to use them in unknown networks without firewall.

Greetings,

Roger John