[Winpcap-users] problem compiling winpcap example

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri May 26 15:54:12 GMT 2006

Probably the Borland compiler doesn't add a definition of _WIN32 (or WIN32, I don't remember) in the preprocessor definitions.

Try to add those definitions to your preprocessor directives. Moreover, consider that we do not provide any support for Borland compilers, no I'm not sure if the lib files we  provide (that are for Microsoft Visual C compilers) are usable by the Borland compiler/linker.