[Winpcap-users] First time user, no capture

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Mon Nov 20 16:41:15 GMT 2006

Have you tried running another WinPcap based application to capture packets?

Also, you are capturing for a Wireless card. Wireless capture with WinPcap is known to be badly supported, due to the limits the wireless NIC cards and the OS itself. I suggest you to read this FAQ about that:

http://www.winpcap.org/misc/faq.htm#Q-16

In particular, the Intel 2200 does *not* work in promiscuous mode, you need to disable promiscuous mode to capture the packets.