[Winpcap-users] Error while compiling Winpcap Source Code

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Mon Oct 9 19:44:20 GMT 2006

How did you create the scanner/parser files? If you are using WinPcap
4.0beta1, please use the script called build_scanner_parser.bat into
winpcap\wpcap\PRJ.

It's also possible that those definitions are actually present in some other
header files from libpcap that you didn't copy from the official libpcap
tree.