[Winpcap-users] Issues with Multiple NIC cards

Voora, Srinivas Srinivas.Voora at etalk.com
Mon Oct 16 21:53:21 GMT 2006

Hi,

I wanted to check if there are any issues running with multiple NIC
cards (4 fiber optic cards). We have one thread for each card doing
pcap_next_ex( handle, &header, &data ). The app crashes all of a sudden.
The dump doesn't show any particular location other then it happens in
the functions relating to the packet captures. This doesn't happen with
one NIC card. We are using win pcap version 3.1.

Thanks in Advance,

Srinivas

etalk, an Autonomy company
Srinivas Voora
Product Developer

4040 West Royal Lane, Suite 100
Irving, Texas 75063
ph: 972.819.3212
fax: 972.819.3300

Srinivas.Voora at etalk.com
www.etalk.com <http://www.etalk.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it contain information that is confidential to the sender, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited; please do not read, copy, use or disclose the content of this communication to others. If you have received this communication in error, please forward it, in its entirety, to the network manager at administrator at etalk.com <mailto:administrator at etalk.com> and delete it.  Thank you.