[Winpcap-users] i need a little help

Julian Jaramillo jdjarami at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 15:45:43 GMT 2007

hello first i excuse for my english

Well, i´m new user of windump with some knowledge about the basic fuctions.
I need to view and analyze the headers of the captured. ¿How can i save the headers of the packets  in a format that  microsoft excel recognize?.

In this moment i captured and analyze the data with:

1.  -i  2 -v  -w [file name.txt]   [filter]

2. i open that file with wireshark

3. I export data from wireshark to file type CSV

4. I open the CSV file with microsoft excel

thanks for your help.

Correo Yahoo!