[Winpcap-users] i need a little help

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Apr 27 21:23:44 GMT 2007

If you want to use Windump for this, I suggest you to write a mail to tcpdump-workers at tcpdump.org, as WinDump is a port of tcpdump under Windows. In any case I think that you would need some sort of scripting to do that, as Windump doesn't dump header information in CSV format natively.

Alternatively you can use tshark, i.e. the command line version of wireshark. In this case I would directly ask the wireshark-users mailing list, I'm not a big expert on it.

Hope it helps