[Winpcap-users] Non-Promiscuous Installer?

James Brown jb at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 10:14:25 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply,

Yeah I know simply replacing the dll will circumvent this and allow the
students to use promiscuous mode, this should stop the majority.

Has anyone successfully built an up-to-date MSI installer for WinPcap who
can give me any hints on how to get it working so it installs successfully
on other machines?

Cheers,

James