[Winpcap-users] Installation troubles

Brandon Hicks hicks.brandon2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:24:27 GMT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to get WinPCap installed on an xp sp 2 machine. I've tried
3.1 and 4.0 now. I get the same problem. Most of the dll's and files
appear to be installed, but there's no entry in Control panel and my
application, CoLinux, can't access what it needs. The process gets to a
certain point, I think around 50 % then it hangs. I can close it out
with the task manager, but it just won't install.
If anyone can point me where to go to fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brandon