[Winpcap-users] Silent installation

Stewart Nelson sn at scgroup.com
Sat Aug 18 18:09:40 GMT 2007

The authors removed silent install from the open source version,
because the potential for abuse is so high.  See
http://www.winpcap.org/pipermail/winpcap-users/2007-January/001694.html

However, once installed, there should be no problem silently calling it
from an ActiveX control.  Sorry, I don't work with ActiveX so don't know
the details.

--Stewart