[Winpcap-users] Timestamp utility

Claudio Raiti claudio.raiti at hotmail.it
Tue Dec 11 16:18:32 GMT 2007

Hi Gianluca,
thanks for your answer.

But, at this point, i have a doubt: What is the utility of pcap timestamps if these ones are so far to be precise?

I didn't know the interrupt mitigation you told me in my first message, so i chose to use pcap library believing that that library could give me good timestamps. Now you let me know that mitigation, so i think my doubt is
justified.

Is there a limit of precision i could use in my experiments or is all dependant on my hardware?

Another thing... Do you know the max size of an aggragated frame used by atheros AR5008?

Thanks.