[Winpcap-users] Winpcap problem with Multicast address

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Jan 9 17:37:39 GMT 2007

The only idea that comes to my mind is that an intermediate driver is
sending those packets, so WinPcap (which sits at the top of the protocol
stack) doesn't see them. But I might be completely wrong.

Does the problem happen on a specific machine with a specific network card
or on all the machines you have?