[Winpcap-users] Problem with pcap_findalldevs using WinPcap 3.1

Michael Marschalkowski grinch at itg-em.de
Mon Jan 15 14:47:15 GMT 2007

Hi Monika,
you could try to create a bug report, as explained here:
http://www.winpcap.org/bugs.htm
If the devices are detected in the winpcap_debug.txt then try to restart
that machine. I've had this problem with a Windows 2003 SP1 Server as well.
If not I guess it would be useful to know what devices you have
(attaching the created files is also a good idea)

regards
Michael