[Winpcap-users] compile winpcap with xp ddk

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Jul 13 06:22:06 GMT 2007

Which specific version of the DDK are you using? Which build environment?

The winpcap driver is compiled using the win2k free build environment (since the driver should support all the way back to windows 2k). And you should use the compiledriver.bat script, as it sets some global flags specific for the build environment you are using (namely nt4/nt5 x86/nt5 x64). Also, if I remember well compiledriver.bat.

Also, what was the error when loading the driver?