[Winpcap-users] RE: compile winpcap with xp ddk

swetha borra swethaborra at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 08:13:15 GMT 2007

Thank you for the reply...

  i am using Windows Xp Sp1 DDK (2600.1106)....I am able to build this successfully through CompileDriver.bat. Before using the driver I have not started NPF service becoz of this i am getting the error..When I started the service using net start NPF it solved my problem.

  But, I have to use this driver on Windows Server 2003 and XP SP1 or SP2. Can i compile this on XP SP1 using XP SP1 DDK  and use it on 2003 and XP SP2?