RV: [Winpcap-users] Winpcap Visual Basic .NET example

tecnicosht tecnicosht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:16:48 GMT 2007

Hi,
I see that packetX.zip is a software that shell.
I need only a example in VB.NET to capture or some help to do a .DLL to call in VB.NET to capture packets.
Now I have a VC.NET code that capture that I need, but I don´t Know how to create a .DLL an use in VB.NET.

Anyone help me ?
With a link or example ?

Thanks.