RV: [Winpcap-users] Winpcap Visual Basic .NET example

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Jun 14 16:36:15 GMT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "tecnicosht" <tecnicosht at gmail.com>
To: <winpcap-users at winpcap.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: RV: [Winpcap-users] Winpcap Visual Basic .NET example

> Hi,
> I see that packetX.zip is a software that shell.
> I need only a example in VB.NET to capture or some help to do a .DLL to
> call in VB.NET to capture packets.
> Now I have a VC.NET code that capture that I need, but I don´t Know how to
> create a .DLL an use in VB.NET.

Just a side note. Remember that VC.NET and VB.NET are completely different
beasts. Depending on the type of VC.NET project template you choose, you
will end up having a managed (i.e. .NET) application or an unmanaged one
(i.e. one that runs natively over the Win32 API). A VB.NET application is
always a managed application.