[Winpcap-users] Which ethereal version can work with Vista Business OS

Suharto Darmawan suhartodarmawan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 06:36:58 GMT 2007

Hi everbody,

  I tried to install the ethereal software with Winpcap version 4 on my notebook running with Vista Business OS. then I run the ethereal software on Capture Page, on Interface , the ethereal software failed to recognize the interface which will be used to capture the packet. I installed the ethreal software and winpcap on notebook running with Windows XP pro. It running well. Please if anybody knows this advice me on which ethereal software version that running well with Vista OS.

  Regards,

  Suharto