[Winpcap-users] 64-bit compilation for user level DLLs

Gogu Melcu melcug at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:15:08 GMT 2007

Hello, winpcap-users

I want to create a 64-bit packet capture application using Winpcap. My problem is that the user level DLLs (packet.dll and wpcap.dll) are for 32bit platform. WinPcap 4.0 Developer's Pack contains libraries only for 32bit platform. I try to compile user level DLLs for x64 platform, but I can't do that because of __asm directive used in Packet.DLL project (wpcap project is linked with Packet.lib).
Is any chance to have user level DLLs for x64 platform?

Gogu Melcu, melcug at gmail.com
16-05-2007