[Winpcap-users] Re: Problems in Compiling WinPcap

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Sep 11 09:06:51 GMT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Varuna De Silva
  To: winpcap-users at winpcap.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:24 AM
  Subject: [Winpcap-users] Re: Problems in Compiling WinPcap

  Hi,

  Ill try it out, But I am afraid, I will not need AirPcap at the moment,

Just to make things clearer: the AirPcap developer's pack is needed to compile wpcap.dll, you do not need an AirPcap adapter at all. Consider that the build of wpcap.dll included in the WinPcap installer has always support for AirPcap adapters, but it obviously works even if you do not have any AirPcap adapter.

  And I tried it out with WinPcap Remote No AirPcap and No Dag,
  configurations.

  But anyway Ill try it out

  Thanks for the reply

  Xavier