[Winpcap-users] RE: Winpcap-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 7

Paul Rocca Paul.Rocca at audiosoft.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 16:26:15 GMT 2008

>Message: 2
>Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:08:09 +0200
>From: "Maria de Fatima Requena" <MariaF.Requena at a-e.es>
>Subject: [Winpcap-users] testing
>To: <winpcap-users at winpcap.org>

>Hi. Does anyone know any skinny traffic simulator?

>María de Fátima Requena Cabot (2488)
>+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.es

I know Cisco (owners of SCCP aka skinny) unsurprisingly
have a traffic simulator, SimClient. Last version I used
was 6.2.3. I'm not sure of its general availability, but
you could try googling for it.

Paul

Dr Paul Rocca
Research Director
AudioSoft Ltd
Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 Company 1999, 2000, 2003, 2004
Deloitte Technology EMEA Fast 500 Company 2005, 2006
3, Longwood Court, Love Lane, Cirencester, GL7 1YG, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1285 883 800
Fax: +44 (0)1285 883 801
Mob: +44 (0)7881 816257

www.audiosoft.co.uk

AudioSoft is a leading provider of recording and analysis solutions.

Calls to AudioSoft may be recorded using our state of the art digital recording product, AudioPC.
Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the Company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by lawyer-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the Security Manager by telephone on +44 (0)1285 883821 or by email to security at audiosoft.co.uk