[Winpcap-users] Can a system have two different versions of wpcap at the same time ?

Vasanthi Ramasamy Vasanthi.Ramasamy at audiocodes.com
Tue Aug 5 20:02:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

1.	We are trying to build a winpcap based application and we wish
to use one version of wpcap just for our application without modifying
anything related to the existing wpcap in the system. For example, if a
system has wpcap older version, can I copy the latest wpcap.dll,
packet.dll and npf.sys into the local folder of my application and use
them instead of the older version existing in the system? If possible,
how can I do it?

Thanks,

Vasanthi