[Winpcap-users] Partial TCP/IP stack implementation

ceo at triplebit.com ceo at triplebit.com
Sat Feb 9 18:20:41 GMT 2008

Hi all,
I need to colect the packets being received by some application but the order and the integrity of the original packets is critic. I use Winpcap and collect packets from the nic card and everything works fine when the line is high quality. Problem is when the line has some problems and packets suffer from missing and retransmitions. I need to add some logic that would do what the tcp/ip actually does (in the aspect of reordering packets before inroducing to the application) when it passes to an application nice and ordered packets after parsing them.

Is there any how to implement that?
Is there some source or reference?

Thanks for any refernce.

I. Lesher