[Winpcap-users] winpcap and McAfee

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Jun 19 17:03:11 GMT 2008

When your machine crashes, depending on how it's configured, it generates a
crash dump or minidump. The crash dump is called memory.dmp and it's located
under c:\windows (it gets overwritten at every crash), the minidumps are
saved in c:\windows\minidump and the name of the file contains the date of
the crash.

It would be great if you can send the minidump directly to me. If a kernel
dump is generated instead, please zip it and upload it at
ftp://www.winpcap.org/pub/incoming/