[Winpcap-users] Newbie facing problem in setting filter while running pf.exe

chitra .R chitrar25 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 12 19:44:11 GMT 2008

Hi Winpcap users,

    I have installed Winpcap 4.0.2 and trying the examples given. I am facing problem executing pf.exe. I am not able to set filter expression for capturing packet from a specified machine giving the IP address. I would like to capture icmp reply packet from host having IP address 10.4.102.110 what is the filter syntax i should give.
  I tried giving
  pf.exe -f icmp src net 10.4.102.110
  but I get icmp reply from other source as well like 10.4.102.139.

  Can anyone help me regarding this.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Chitra