[Winpcap-users] Slow receiving speed (40Mbps), and packet loss.

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Nov 4 16:24:15 GMT 2008

what I would probably do is use a hub between the two machines, and try to capture the packets from a 3rd machine. I would then look at the delay of all the packets, and try to understand where you lose packets.

Also, what is the frame rate?
I would also decrease the mintocopy value (pcap_setmintocopy) to a couple of kB and see if that helps.