[Wireshark-dev] [Winpcap-users] Re: [Winpcap-team] Help! Errorinstalling the MSNetwork Monitor Driver [Resolution toWinpcap installation error]

Matt Richards knightrid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:14:53 GMT 2008

GV,

Yes, after installing the latest beta from the website I was still receiving
the error message about missing Netmon. I tested it just in case the error
message wasn't valid. That's the point at which I resorted to installing the
latest NetMon package from Microsoft. I still received the error message,
but my tests were successful thereafter (oddly enough).

Thanks,
Matt