[Winpcap-users] Using Winpcap

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Oct 1 19:54:32 GMT 2008

The developer's pack doesn't contain the sources of WinPcap. It's a developer's pack to create WinPcap based applications.
In order to use WinPcap, you always need to install it on the target machine with the installer, you cannot just use the developer's pack and copy the DLLs.

Let me know if this answers your question.