[Winpcap-users] Building packet.dll using Visual C++ 2005 Express

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Oct 29 18:31:55 GMT 2008

I'm not sure that packet.dll will recompile flawlessly with Visual Studio 2005 (express or not).

However, a couple of months ago I've made available a new build of WinPcap, including the sources, with makefiles for Visual Studio 2005. They should work ok on the express edition as well (but you probably need to install the platform SDK).

The new build is available here

http://www.winpcap.org/install/x64.htm