[Winpcap-users] Network card for packet capture easy to buy

Renato Araújo Ferreira marina.peixe at terra.com.br
Sat Sep 6 17:40:40 GMT 2008

Hello, all...

Someone could help me to choose a network card to demonstrate my winpcap
based application? I need a device easy to find in Brazil like some intel
chipsets like, for example,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833106015 or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833106011 , that can
deliver performance to my application.

Due some legal issues about importing devices to Brazil and it's expensive
prices (import taxes about 60% plus currency), I'm not looking for some
specif capture device like TurboCap, Endace, etc at this time. I have no
idea in where to buy these devices, how to pay (credit card?), when it will
arrive in Brazil and which kind of problems I can have with brazilian's
customs.

Thanks..

Renato A. Ferreira