[Winpcap-users] Monitoring multiple network interfaces

soulstone soulstone at gmx.de
Thu Dec 3 08:49:04 PST 2009

Hi,

I've tried to monitor multiple networ interfaces installed on
a system.
The reason is that I need to monitor network traffic to determine
whether a user navigates to a given url.

I'd rather capture only packages from the interface which is connected
to the internet but I don't know how to find out which one I need.

So I tried to monitor all interfaces.
I did this by creating one thread per interface which calls pcap_loop.
But this doesn't work.

Specifying only one interface everything works fine.
Can I only monitor one interface at once or do I miss something?

Maybe someone can give me an advice.

Kind regards,
   dy