[Winpcap-users] Size of packet captured!

tran thanh xbachngoctuyetx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:50:19 PDT 2009

Dear Chang,
Yes I got a packet only have 1516 bytes, so I must join 2 pakets to get the
all message,
So in this case if the message is too long there will be more and more
pakets,
how do I know which pakets is from a message to join it together!

P/S: I'm reading your link, it's very helpful, but I still not know how to
resolve the problem.
Regard,
Tran Bach Thanh.