[Winpcap-users] the ip address of the packets

Prasanna Kumar Nelam prasannakumar.n at imimobile.com
Tue Mar 31 21:47:57 PDT 2009

Dear GV,

Thank you very much, for your mail, in my application I am finding all
network devices by using " pcap_findalldevs()  ", it will show all available
n/w devices in my system.

Can u plz suggest me, How to differentiate the n/w card as internet port and
gateway port, whether these ports looks like 2 n/w devices or have to do
something in application to find internet port and gateway port of the
device.

Thanks in advance,

Prasanna Kumar.N

immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  The sender
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any attachment with this email.

IMImobile, Plot No:770, Road No : 44, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India,
500033. www.imimobile.com
==
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
Symantec Mail Security

  _____