[Winpcap-users] correct usage of pcap_sendqueue_transmit?

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Oct 28 16:06:33 PDT 2009

The usage is correct, indeed. However, pcap_sendqueue_transmit respects the
timestamps within the queue, but not between two different calls to the same
function.

Suppose that the last packet in the queue has a timestamp of 10s, and the
first packet of the next queue has a timestamp of 11s. When
pcap_sendqueue_transmit transmits the second queue, it will not respect the
timestamp of the first packet(11s), it will send it immediately.