[Winpcap-users] Deadlock on pcap_open_live() ?

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Apr 8 12:07:00 PDT 2010

Cyril,

sorry for the late reply. I was able to download the zip file and run the
application within the debugger. It's a deadlock somewhere inside the
Microsoft NetMon component (the component used to sniff from dialup/VPN
adapters). I'm looking if there a workaround that you can apply in your
code, but I'm not too optimistic, at the moment. I'll get back to you as
soon as possible.