[Winpcap-users] Deadlock on pcap_open_live() ?

Dupuit Cyril cyrildupuit at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:59:37 PDT 2010

Hello,
There is no problem.

At this time, if my application doesn't work with the Microsoft NetMon
component it is not a problem.

I am using physical interfaces and propose "dialup/VPN adapters" in case
of...

I am logging this bug in the known bugs of my application and waits the
next release of WinPcap.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your support,

Cyril