[Winpcap-users] winpcap on vista.

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Feb 25 08:42:42 PST 2010

There are no known issues about it.

Are you saying that you have a Vista machine, you are sending ethernet frames thru winpcap, and when you browse the local file system on that machine, your transmit application stops sending packets or packets are not transmitted properly?

Does it happen on one single machine or on different machines (all running Vista)?

Which version of WinPcap are you using?