[Winpcap-users] winpcap on vista.

Amir Aharon amira at waves.com
Thu Feb 25 11:28:50 PST 2010

the phenomenon I see is that while browsing local file system, my application misses packets that should have been delivered, meaning per each command frame that is being send a response will be return but sometimes response is being dropped. I don't mean that the application stopped to receive anymore packets from that point .

I have capture the traffic using WireShark and verified the responses are not there also.

it happens on 3 different vista platform, we have one vista system that seems to works fine - we are searching for the differences.

this happens in WinPcap 4.0.2 and 4.1.1

thanks.
Amir.