[Winpcap-users] Regarding sniffing on multiple interfaces.

Mygapula, Sudheer IN BLR SISL sudheer.mygapula at siemens.com
Sun Jun 20 23:19:59 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am working in windows.

So from your comments I understand we can sniff packets from all network adapters installed in pc.i will try out this.

If possible can you send some code snippet which will do sniffing of all adapter packets?

Thanks for the response.

Thanks and  Regards,
Sudheer Mygapula
Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
Industry Sector
Industrial Automation & Drive Technology
CTDC India IA&DT

Block B, Salarpuria Infozone,
Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 100
Tel.: +91 80 6711 1309
mailto.: sudheer.mygapula at siemens.com
www.siemens.co.in