[Winpcap-users] Mobile broadband (WWAN) devices not recognized inWinPcap on Windows 7

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Mar 24 08:36:51 PDT 2010

Johanna,

at the moment there is no one in the WinPcap team working on it. In order to support such adapters we would need to rewrite a big part of the WinPcap kernel driver (npf.sys) and port it from NDIS 5.x to NDIS 6.x, which is a non trivial task, and at the moment we do not have the resources to do that.