[Winpcap-users] send a packet after start a capturing, it that ok?

jli jli at altobeam.com
Tue May 18 18:58:28 PDT 2010

Hi:

I'm developing USB-NIC driver , I want to control my hardware(cypress usb
controller CY68013 and 3G  IC) via winpcap, and I met a problem;

I want to read a register of 3G IC, so in MyRead() function, I open a device
, and start the capture by calling

pcap_loop(adhandle,0,packet_handler,NULL),

 then, I call

pcap_sendpacket()

 to send a command to my usb device so it will read register of 3G IC via
i2c bus and reply the data to PC witch I want to captured in packet_handler,
the sending is ok,

but when MyRead() function return, IndexOutOfRangeException  happened, can
you tell me why?