[Winpcap-users] A sniffer without installation...

1 1 thelvs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:59:20 PST 2011

You can use a sniffer, which use raw sockets for capturing (not WinPCap).
"Raw sockets" are in the windows, it doesn't require installation. (I saw in
the Internet some sniffers, used raw sockets. And tried to use raw sockets
by myself). But to use raw sockets you must execute an application as
Administrator. And one other thing. Raw sockets often doesn't capture
outgoing (or all) packages (it depends on computer and OS version).

Vasya.