[Winpcap-users] A sniffer without installation...

Imóveis Nacionais imoveisnacionais at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:44:23 PST 2011

Thanks but I cant install nothing on that machine in order to sniff dicom
traffic

I am just alloed to run a process and nothing more.

By the way, what about

"Tell -me is is possible to use Winpcap without explicit installation of it?
Can I have the driver and dll on the pen disk and issue requests to them
throug a win32 pure application?"

Thanks

JoseB