[Winpcap-users] capture ieee 802.11 mac frame

suad alasady suad_alasady at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 23:04:50 PDT 2011

dear all
 i would like to capture ieee 802.11 mac frame , i use network adapter ieee 802.11 wireless lan card, because i connect two computer in ad hoc network, my questions :

 1- what is the instruction i must follow to get ieee 802.11 mac frame?
 2- how can i display the contents of it?
 3- must i include 802.11 header file in my project ? if the answer is yes can you give me it?
 note: i use visual c++  6 to compiler my project
 with my great thanks