[Winpcap-users] WinPcap 4.1.2 Setup Error

Michael Lehr michael at maystreet.com
Thu May 17 22:15:57 PDT 2012

Jay,

I don't really know the answer specifically for winpcap, but generally I
would use the sysinternals suite, start the install, run procmon (filter on
the install application), do the install, and see what files & registry
keys it is accessing to make its decision.  Maybe there is still something
lingering.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062.aspx

Michael Lehr