[Winpcap-users] I can not capture my fortiClient interface

Ulas Yuce ulasyuce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:34:24 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I would like to ask a question if you would not mind.

I have a Windows 7 PC running wireshark. I connect to another network using
Fortinet FortiClient. FortiClient create a PPP interface and connect me to
other networks? I need to capture the traffic going through this interface.

 I can see the Forticlient interface on the interfaces list but the IP is
0.0.0.0 and I do not see any packets flowing on this interface.

Do anybody knows how can I fix this problem and capture FortiClient
interface?

wireshark Version 1.8.6

Forticlient: 5.0.2.225

Thanks