[Winpcap-users] Is there a way to get the 'adapter' field in winpcap 4.1.2?

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 20 16:28:24 PDT 2013

	https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap

>  (Is it for winpcap?)

No, it's for libpcap; the WinPcap developers probably use some version control system, but they don't have a public repository.  Libpcap includes pcap-win32.c, which is the libpcap part of WinPcap, but it doesn't include the packet.dll library or the drivers it uses.

The changes in question are

	https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap/commit/e9e96bbc3efd45ba6d1dbb097bc09845ba54c5d6

and something that hasn't been pushed to the github repository yet (the latter is the one that adds pcap_get_adapter()).