[Winpcap-users] capture session could not be initiated

david sharp dsharp at altobridge.com
Thu Sep 22 13:02:10 GMT 2005

I downloaded the latest version of winpcap src and winpcap developers pack
from http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm.

The output when I entered WinDump -V was

c:\programs\Windump.exe version 3.9.3, based on tcpdump version 3.9.3
WinPcap version 3.1, based on libpcap version 0.9[.x]
Usage: c:\programs\Windump.exe [-aAdDeflLnNOpqRStuUvxX] [ -B size ] [-c
count] [
 -C file_size ]
                [ -E algo:secret ] [ -F file ] [ -i interface ] [ -M
secret ]
                [ -r file ] [ -s snaplen ] [ -T type ] [ -w file ]
                [ -W filecount ] [ -y datalinktype ] [ -Z user ]
                [ expression ]

thanks

David Sharp