[Winpcap-users] User Exported Functions

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Wed Aug 2 11:20:41 GMT 2006

I am just getting warmed up on Dev-C++.  Seems really cool so far.

Question; can anyone point me to some docs on exporting my own WinPCap
DLL functions using Dev-C++ for use with MS Windows???

I need to export WinPCap user (my) functions to languages that do not
support structures, etc.  So I have to add code to export structures in
a very easily readable format -- maybe an XML type format.

Lots of files in the Dev Pack and I am looking for which part to work
with in the fastest, easiest (most painless) way.

--

Thanks,
~ Thomas O'Hare ~