[Winpcap-users] Entry Point in a DLL

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Thu Aug 3 11:04:15 GMT 2006

Hello All!

I am using Dev-C++ in C++ mode to try and create an entry point into my
own DLL's based on the WinPCap Libraries.  I need to export several of
my own functions to languages that do not inherently support C typed
structures.

I am looking for the cleanest, fasted way to create an entry point for
my functions so I can use the DLL as a true library for the programming
languages lacking native structure support.

I can open DLL's in these languages and call functions, but especially
"chained" (Next) structures are very very tricky to work with in any
language that does not have native support for C typed structures.

Any docs, resources, suggestions, etc, are welcome.
--

Thanks,
~ Thomas O'Hare ~